be.as Manufacturing for SAP Business One
beas – The Preferred Partner for Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
- be.as has been the partner for small and mid-size companies for over 20 years. Since 2002, be.as has concentrated our efforts exclusively on the development and marketing of standard software based on SAP© Business One for discrete and mix-mode manufacturing as well as the parts supply industry.
- be.as components are SAP-certified and targeted on small and medium-sized enterprises and the subsidiaries and branch offices of large organizations for worldwide use and integration with mySAP.
- The source data form the basis for the implementation of company-wide business processes as well as all possibilities for gathering information and making decisions. be.as complements SAP Business One to provide the information which small and medium-sized companies need for manufacturing management, cost accounting and controlling.
Naturally, the source data from SAP Business One and be.as are fully integrated with access in the same database.
James H. Bedell, CPIM Gerald Smith
Manufacturing Project Manager Sr. Project Manager
and Senior Consultant
be.as Manufacturing for SAP Business One is now! Reflecting the value of the SAP brand, this logo represents the be.as solution as a premium industry solution which met the strict criteria as defined by SAP! Click here to read about key functions of be.as Manufacturing that are commonly used by our customers.
Click on links to see the Beas Industry-Specific Fact Sheets:
- Aerospace & Defense
- High Tech & Electronics
- Industrial Machinery & Components
- Medical Devices & Components
- Metal Processing
- Packaging Industry (Material)
- Plant Construction
- Plastic Processing
Process / Regulated Manufacturing
- Item Master Data Extension for BOMs &Routes
- Production Management
- Materials Management
- Cost Calculation
- MRP Enhancement
- Tool Management
- Quality Control
- Unit of Measure Conversion
Learn more about detailed be.as solutions or click here to visit the be.as website: